2015-11-27

iKON's B.I and Jinhwan to appear on JTBC's variety show 'Marie & Me'




Article: [Exclusive] iKON B.I and Kim Jinhwan to appear on JTBC's new variety show, 'first variety appearance'
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1677, -331]  Hul this is crazy awesome ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+1464, -289]  Hul wow ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love iKON's songs this time around ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ can't wait for their variety show appearance!!

3. [+1235, -250]  Thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  can't believe they'll be on a variety show ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+1288, -319]  I'm a fan of Apink but iKON's song are great this time around

5. [+1150, -235]  Hul?? Hul......

6. [+335, -52]  B.I and Jinhwan...?  Daebak!!  On top of that, they'll be taking care of animals ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ looks like it'll be a fun show

7. [+322, -45]  Woah, what's happening?  YG usually doesn't let their kids out on variety

8. [+315, -40]  B.I & Kim Jinhwan ㅠㅠㅠㅠ can't believe they'll be on variety for the first time ㅠㅠ  I'll definitely watch it

9. [+317, -43]  B.I fighting ㅋㅋ everyone, let's watch it

10. [+314, -43]  Craaaazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Oh thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ let's be more successful iKON!!!

-

(TN: My apologies for disappearing again, it's nearing the end of the semester for me and you know what that means.  I'll try to backtrack and translate some of the requests I've gotten in the past weeks but I unfortunately won't be able to update as regularly until after my last exam!) 



0 comments :

Post a Comment